L.I: I am learning to take a snapshot of a map showing Iran
LI; Making Connections
* If your house crumbled but you survived,how would life be different? "Where would you go?"
- If I survived my life would be totally different because I would have no place to live, no food and no clothes and
all my favourite stuff would be lost too.
- I would go to the police station, red cross or the firemen and ask for help.
* "What help would you need?
- I would need help with food, water, first aid kit, shelter, and warm clothes.
LI: Making Inferences* "What sort of help do Ellenna and her mum need?"
- Ellenna and her mum need
*comforting because of the loss of their family members.
* food & water
* first aid kit and a health check up.
* "If you could meet Ellenna and Amir, today, what sort of questions would you ask them?
Amir- How do you feel being a survivor? Do you still think about the earthquake?